-
February 13th, 2004, 10:48 AM
#131
HB Forum Owner
Thanks! I did pretty well. (It was an easy Java exam, so it would be my fault if I didn't do well.)
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ February 13, 2004 06:55 AM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
February 13th, 2004, 01:35 PM
#132
HB Forum Owner
Heh, now John Kerry is accused of having put his wang in the wrong place. Oh my, this old shit again? Who the hell gives a fuck for this bull? What if he did? Well, he's a bad person or whatever. But it's not a person what's being elected, it's a president, for goodness' sake! He might be a perfect president in spite of that (warning: I'm saying *might*, as I don't know enough to judge him). It's stupid and ridiculous to say somebody is less skilled for his or her job because he did something with somebody. And let's not talk about skills because Bush is really, really, really lacking in many departments; in fact, out of the nation presidents/PMs I know about, Bush is the less skilled one by far. And I think it's far more important for a <u>president</u> to give a speech than to be a perfect husband/wife. I again say they aren't electing Santa's successor, they are electing a country president.
It's not that I'm sided with democrats; I'm not even from the USA so I won't be voting there; my elections are next month and I had decided who to vote several years ago. I'm just being far, and I think Clinton's and Kerry's situations are ridiculous, stupid, and unfair.
-
February 16th, 2004, 02:59 AM
#133
Inactive Member
Wheee, USA is always behind:
We were segregated for like, 60 years after rest of world wasn't. We had slaves for awhle after rest of the world, etc...
Hmm... we had a war to get rid of slavery, think the pervs will fight the prudes someday soon? xD
-
February 16th, 2004, 03:03 AM
#134
HB Forum Owner
Oh, in that case, I'll go and help the pervs!
Hey, maybe some girls would want to found the Hentai Kagekidan [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
February 16th, 2004, 03:07 AM
#135
Inactive Member
-
February 16th, 2004, 03:08 AM
#136
HB Forum Owner
I'd want to be the commander, but then again, if they are lessies...
-
February 16th, 2004, 03:11 AM
#137
Inactive Member
-
February 16th, 2004, 04:15 PM
#138
Inactive Member
then you shall fight with the mightiest of the prude warriors!! ME!! UWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!! may my CIDS spread all upon the surface of the globe! and enter the minds and hearts of all those untainted by my POWER!!!!!! ... ... *cough*
HEY! heres one thinng i been thinkin' ever since the muslims took over MUCH of spain during the dark ages, the spaniards have despised the muslims, and so when they finally drove the muslims out of spain (i think during the inquisition) they were extremely relieved, and i guess with all the remnant muslims in spain maybe some of the age-old resentment and hate towards muslims has even reached till today, tho i know all too well how they can get REALLY out of hand, they are so easily lead around like blind sheep by the tyranical, hypocritical, lying, religious leaders that its comical
they believe anything that they hear, all this Jihad is BS, Jihad REALLY means (yes this is true) the holy war againt the inner evils (like hate, lust, basically sins) not against "invaders" or "unholy peoples" this was all twisted off-base by noneother than those leaders, not saying msulims are alone in this, catholisism and tons and tons of other religions are changed and twisted b/c of the word of the pope or other so called "messengers of god"
how can the pope go against what says in the bible clearly that gay marriage is strictly forbidden, its not his damn call a#@hole
now its not my damn problem but i still see it wrong, not saying they can do anything about it, but IMO there shouldnt be anything like that within a church, not like the gays should even give a damn, lmao (my longest post ever? [besides LFB])
well... i guess thats my 2-cents ;\
-
February 16th, 2004, 05:17 PM
#139
HB Forum Owner
IRT Xel: LOL, I need a good bath in the spring of drowned lessie nympho!!
IRT Cav:
From year 711 to 722, the muslims stole most of our land. The great hero King Pelayo of Asturies resisted and fought the muslims personally, and he began reconquering the land. The muslims began having real trouble from the 11th century, and a couple centuries later, all that remained was a small country in the south, which Queen Elizabeth I of Castile and King Ferdinand I of Aragon took over it in 1492 (the same year America was discovered by Castile), and we got rid of all the muslims, who had to convert or go away of our land. That marked the beginning of Spain's strongest era.
Back then, most Spanish hated muslims and vice-versa. Now muslims still hate us (despite what their leaders say), and most Spanish don't like muslims, but I think half of the Spanish who hate muslims don't hate them because of this, but because of what they are and do, being the brutal, sexist women beating, women enslavers, bloodthirsty, barbaric people they are. Every day many muslims try to cross the sea and come here to steal our good stuff and pest our nice country. Most are caught, but some manage to invade. They start claiming they want this and that, build mosques where they clandestinely collect money and resources for hamas and other terrorist groups, write books about how to beat women, and try to lie and marry our women only to beat them and kidnap their children. Every day you can read news about muslims who kill, steal, or do anything just like them. Thus, we don't like them one bit. Also, muslim governments like morocco's are strongly anti-Spanish. They don't even know how to behave; last time the fucker who leads Iran came here, he didn't want to kiss our Queen because she was a woman. If I were the Queen, I would just whave said, "feed the lions with him", which is what that pathetic islamic ass deserved. But our beloved Queen and King were far too benevolent and generous, probably because he was just an inferior being.
-
February 16th, 2004, 07:32 PM
#140
Inactive Member
muslims tend to hold grudges dont they? ;\ *cough*israel/palestinian conflicts*cough* thats one reason why i dislike them lolz
wow that guy cant even show respect in another nation infront of its damn leader, hmmpph i woulda have considered that a HUGE insult and tossed him the hell out of the country in a heart beat
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ February 16, 2004 03:35 PM: Message edited by: Cavalier ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks